I just had an email from Facebook (or rather one of the applications on Facebook, the Compare Friends I believe) to tell me which of my single friends were the fittest. How sexist is that!?!
I mean, people voting on who they think is hotter, and grading them in a table for everyone else to see. Absolutely terrible.
So without further ado, here’s the top five, according to their friends on Facebook!
* “Who is hotter”
1. Alexandra Eber (364 points, voted 410 times)
2. Julia Buckley (182 points, voted 304 times)
3. Laura Richardson (87 points, voted 136 times)
4. Anna Chu (59 points, voted 77 times)
5. Helen Keen (71 points, voted 138 times)
Hmm, I have to say I agree with the #1 choice, though they deserve their place in the top five. Well done girls. For those who didn’t make it, better luck on the next email!